Information Collection and Use
1) We use your Personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
2) We compile personally identifiable information when you submit the enquiry form on our website or through interactions with our apps.
3) While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name.
4) When you submit a form, we ask for your name, email address and phone number apart from what you mention in your comments. Once the form is submitted and it reaches us, the information provided by you is saved in our database and is not shared with any third party.
5) We use this information to revert to your query and future reference, and to contact you about products & services.
6) Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer's internet protocol, IP address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
7) Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our Mobile App.